What are the key benefits?
Our Cyber Security Risk Assessment has several key benefits ranging from identifying vulnerabilities to preventing data breaches. The central aim of the assessment is to identify and alert companies to areas of concern within an organisation.
The key benefits of performing a CRSA include:
- Our assessment ensures that companies are GDPR compliant.
- Preventing cybersecurity incidents and breaches from occurring protects companies from spending vast amounts on expensive remedial works.
- Our assessment alerts companies to vulnerable areas that require attention, and potentially, investment.
- Quickly remedy cybersecurity shortcomings reducing the attack surface but also helping to build trust with customers.
- Our CRSA includes an executive summary which can help senior management prioritise their cybersecurity issues.
- Educate employees on particularly vulnerable areas and can improve a company’s overall security posture, or ability to defend against cyber attacks.
- Finally, our assessment provides peace of mind and helps to mitigate against any embarrassment that common cybersecurity vulnerabilities may cause.
What do Stryve offer that is different?
We focus on building a relationship of trust with our clients which allows them to focus on their business while we take care of any cybersecurity concerns they may have. Unlike many other companies, we are product agnostic and guarantee to only recommend the best solutions.