Due to continued growth, Stryve are now seeking exceptional individuals to our new entity in Poland . Reporting to the Managing Director, the key purpose of the role will be to win new business for the company’s SMB and enterprise-level solutions including Disaster Recovery, On-Line Back up’s, Infrastructure as a service, Business Continuity, Secure e-mail, Pen Testing, Risk Assessment and Bespoke Cyber Security Solutions.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for;
· Originating, managing and closing complex bespoke solution-oriented deals
· Seeking new sales prospects though your own initiative, networking, referrals and partnership relationships
· Managing partner relationships and working in conjunction on joint bids
· Working with internal stakeholders such as Business Analysts and Solutions Architects to define a suitable solution for target clients
· Preparing and conducting sales presentations in conjunction with colleagues
· Managing a sales pipeline to ensure projected revenue targets are achieved
· Working as a key member of the team in developing and implementing our sales strategy and new business initiatives
· Good knowledge of English
In order to succeed within this position, you will have;
· A demonstrable track record of building and delivering a successful new IT Cloud software/security solutions sales pipeline
· A credible track record in cloud/security solutions in a complex and competitive market
· A proven track record demonstrating your ability with closing new business
· Experience leading complex bid teams with Exec level engagement
· Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to quickly establish a trusted working relationship with a broad range of stakeholders
· A consultative approach in order to work autonomously as required
· Robust negotiation, planning and organisational skills
· The ability to accommodate regular travel across Central Europe
· Be able to conduct Webinars, teams/zoom calls, podcasts, blogs, social selling on LinkedIn
· Adaptability to change
A competitive Base Salaryand excellent commission package.
Flexibility and work from home options
Well facilitated work environment and offices
In early 2020 Stryve merged 2 company's together T2.ie and vCloud.ie. Stryve is now a leading Cyber security Company head quartered in Ireland.
Who does Stryve help?
Our primary customer base consists of small and medium businesses throughout the UK and Ireland. They may have an IT Manager or CTO in situ but lack a dedicated security lead and are thus interested in receiving support from us.
Our clients span a range of different industry sectors including engineering, legal, pharma and financial services. We also work with resellers and Managed Service Providers (MSP’s.)
How is Stryve different?
At the core of our mission is a desire to bring Fortune 500 levels of security and expertise at a price point that is affordable for small and medium businesses. We are a dedicated cybersecurity provider and not a reseller which enables us to configure your cybersecurity requirements based on what is best for your specific context.
One of our core values is Security First / Security Always which naturally aligns with our core offering. We also pride ourselves in offering a customer-centric service and strive to deliver excellent innovative solutions.
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other key words to consider:
Preference will be give to those applicants with experience with Veeam (our back up provider) , Zerto (our disaster recovery provider) and VMware together with and an established network with senior IT managers.