Due to continued growth, Stryve are now seeking exceptional individuals to our new entity in Ireland. Reporting directly to the CTO of the group, the key purpose of the role is to help maintain the backend IT infrastructure and provide engineering support.
Location: Carlow - Ireland
- English: minimum B2 level, preferrably C1 level
- University Bachelor’s degree in IT / Information Systems / Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the IT industry
- Holding a minimum of one technical IT certification is a must
- Analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Practical knowledge of networking/storage/virtualization/computing
- Working experience with Hypervisors (like VMware), Security tools, monitoring tools, Firewalls, backup tools...
- Good knowledge of Microsoft365 product suite
- Working experience in any automation tool (preferably Ansible) or scripting like Powershell, bash, python, etc...
- IT Security/CyberSecurity experience is very welcome
- Interest in ML and AI subjects is very welcome
Key functions / responsibilities:
- Active monitoring of our internal environment and responding to the events in timely fashion
- Autonomously solve issues based on your knowledge and experience
- Provide internal and customer L2/L3 support through calls and/or ticketing system
- Provide technical support during software deployment, new services implementation and architectural changes
- Maintain internal IT security and IT infrastructure/environment according to best practices
- Maintain internal IT documentations and the knowledgebase
- Communicate with our vendor's support services to resolve internal infrastructure hardware/software issues
- Licensing reporting
- Working in a team with highly skilled people and enjoy a creative atmosphere where trying things out is encouraged
- Salary based on B2B contract or full-time contract
- Long-term and stable employment
- Access to newest technologies
- Possibility to work and grow in an international environment
To apply for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Offer ref: CAR-IE-076 - IT Infrastructure Administrator/Engineer"